Your child's pathway to tech mastery
Students meet online once a week for 10 weeks
Does your child want to code and monetize their own game with Roblox? Make mods for Minecraft? Start a YouTube channel? Guided by elite tech rockstars from universities like Stanford, Caltech, and NYU, they'll gain confidence, have fun, and advance their skills fast. Students receive official iD Certification for each session completed and boost their portfolios with impressive projects!
How it works...
1. Choose the perfect path. Your child can dive into coding, game dev, or creative arts, and get hands-on with the hottest tech tools.
2. Students meet once a week. Pick Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, or Saturdays. (Thursday Office Hours included!)
3. Your child will get matched with an elite, iD Certified instructor and start learning with their small group!
Learn at warp speed with the right instructor
Software engineers from Carnegie Mellon. Industry disruptors from Caltech. Digital artists from NYU. Our iD Certified tech rockstars are online now, ready to help your child build confidence, have fun, and advance fast.
What is an iD Certified Instructor?
- Recruited from elite universities like Stanford, NYU, and other U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges
- 100% USA-based employees, no independent contractors
- Meticulous background and reference checks
- All-adult instructors, no high schoolers or CITs
- Proven pedagogy and rigorous training
We recruit the same top talent sought by companies like Google, EA, and Disney. They hire who we hire!
Boost your child's portfolio
For each 10-week session completed, your child will receive official iD Certification. They can return for additional Semesters to expand their skillset, ultimately earning the badge of L10 mastery on The iD Tech Pathway™.
iD Certification can help your child:
- Impress the admissions office at their dream college
- Prove their skill certification when applying for internships or jobs
- Track their progress over time and stay motivated
Your child will dive into their favorite topic and learn from a live, iD Certified tech rockstar instructor.
Semesters for ages 10-12
Semesters for ages 13-17
5 Star Reviews
Real families. Real rave reviews.
"Our daughter really enjoyed the challenge of the course and looks forward to the future sessions."
"He was much more engaged with the lessons than he is with any other subject in school. Very exciting!"
"Our instructor was able to engage these young students and was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and attentive ."
Benefits of social learning
When learning is fun, concepts stick. And when they stick, the long-term outcomes are incredible, leading to BIG success in school, college, and dream careers! Our 22 years of experience have shown that learning alongside new or existing friends is the perfect way to boost the fun factor.
In our Semesters, students can:
- Get creative and bounce crazy ideas off each other
- Collaborate to solve problems and improve their projects
- Bond over challenges and celebrate wins together